My Dog Green

My brother Ben sings this song to Luke that he absolutely loves:
"My dog Green likes to roam. One day Green didn't come home. When he did he was so clean, where oh where has green bean?"
Jason doesn't get the clean reference since Noah is in the bath in this picture, but I think it works. Maybe not, but it's a cute picture and a great song!

3 Comments:
You are really close on the song, but I know luke loves it:
My dog pinto likes to roam,
One day pinto left his home,
He came back so very clean,
Where oh where has PINTO beeeeaaan!
Pinto bean, Pinto bean, where oh where has PINTO bean.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Ben
5:00 PM
Thanks Ben! I knew you would correct me if I got the words wrong. :-)
Luke is always asking me to sing this for him.
6:16 PM
Yea, Ben likes to sing that song to himself too!! Maybe he has a career in this business and he will be the next big thing....Move over Barney!!
Hope all is well in the big City :)
4:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home