Pumpkins Everywhere!
We took the boys to the pumpkin patch today... Luke has been talking about it for a week since we first mentioned it (the title of this post is in reference to something he's fond of saying). I don't think Noah got much out of it, but Luke had a great time picking up pumpkins, running around in his boots, looking at tractors, and going for a hay ride.
Before I post some pictures, I do have exciting news -- The Barker Bunch now has a Flickr account. Flickr is a service which hosts photos for you, and does so better than Blogger does. So in the case of a trip like today, where we have ~60 pictures, we can post the best ones here and then post the entire collection over at Flickr. If you're so inclined, you can head over there and view the entire collection (they even have a convenient "slideshow" option -- look for a link near the upper right-hand corner). Follow this link for today's pictures, or there's a link on the right side as well.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home